Main advantages of “Ecoswet 1” apparatus as compared to
laser apparatuses for blood irradiation:
- safety – there is no contact with blood
- wider range of indications and less number of contraindications for use;
- larger radiation exposure area, possibility to use for dermal diseases;
- wide UV spectral band, which is beyond performance of lasers and light-emitting diodes.
Advantages of “Ecoswet 1” apparatus as compared to
laser and LED irradiation analogues, such as “Milta”, “Vityaz”, etc.:
- wide spectral band, comprising ultraviolet section (which is actually beyond performance of the analogues);
- better suitability of irradiation to human physiology as it is adapted to natural sunlight (mountain sun);
- larger radiation exposure area, that is of high importance in dermatology, surgery and physiotherapy;
- safety (absence of phase irradiation, short radiation exposure period);
- pulsed photo performance of an apparatus similar to “Ecoswet 1” has priority registered in 1985 – date of the first application to Rospatent (Method of light therapy).
Difference of “Ecoswet 1” apparatus from
traditional UVI-apparatuses and “solariums”:
- Strict dosage of pulsed irradiation generated by “Ecoswet 1” apparatus causes no erythema (hyperemia and tanning), it is safe.
- UVI-band of “Ecoswet 1” apparatus is safe (irradiation is free of short waves, which are destructive for protein molecules).
- Therapeutic effect of “Ecoswet 1” apparatus is significantly higher due to deep penetration of irradiation.